Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

sym-a-pix auto solve starting points

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> sym-a-pix auto solve starting points Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
sym-a-pix auto solve starting points - 12/24/2019 3:45:32 PM   
hashier

The algorithm for auto-solving starting points in the HTML version of sym-a-pix seems to miss quite a few scenarios that can be auto-solved.
Post #: 1
RE: sym-a-pix auto solve starting points - 12/24/2019 5:08:47 PM   
Admin

As far as we know, the Auto Solving in HTML5 is exactly same as it was in Flash. In case you have a problem, please send us an email to support@conceptispuzzles.com with more detailed explanations. We still have the Flash version working and we can easily compare and fix if necessary.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to hashier)
Post #: 2
RE: sym-a-pix auto solve starting points - 12/25/2019 12:47:13 AM   
hashier

I think it works properly. Somehow my settings got messed up. Not sure if it's something I did, or if it happened with the migration to HTML. Anyway, the solution is that I needed both "auto solve starting points" and "auto complete" to get the behavior that I always used. I like to skip the parts where I don't need to think :-)

(in reply to Admin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> sym-a-pix auto solve starting points Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode