Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Penny Press "Logic Art"

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> Penny Press "Logic Art" Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Penny Press "Logic Art" - 3/6/2003 7:21:53 AM   
sharonella

Hi All!

I just bought the Penny Press magazine "Tournament Variety Puzzles Plus" which included 5 PAP, which they call "Logic Art". They were easy to moderate. (I messed up on the last one 2x before I got past my mistake - it was a 35x40.)

Anyway, the reason I am writing here is that, at the bottom of the last puzzle was a brief questionnaire:

1. Would you like Logic Art puzzles included in every issue of "Tournament Variety Puzzles Plus"?

[ ] NO - Please don't replace any of the regular puzzles I enjoy with Logic Art puzzles.

[ ] YES - I love these puzzles. Please include Logic Art puzzles in future issues.

2. Would you be interested in purchasing a volume made up exclusively of Logic Art puzzles? [ ] Yes [ ] No

Obviously, question number 2 got me VERY excited! They provided an address to mail the questionnaire to, as well as the following email address: edit@pennypublications.com

I think ALL of us would be VERY interested in a volume made up exclusively of Logic Art! So, send those emails! And if you get the magazine itself, it probably wouldn't hurt to mail in the questionnaire, too!

This issue of Penny Press "Tournament Variety Puzzles Plus" has a black background with yellow lettering. It is the WINTER issue "on sale until 4/15".

sharonella
Post #: 1
RE: Penny Press "Logic Art" - 4/24/2020 5:40:37 PM   
AukeSegos

Popular mathematics is halted for the acquisition of the formulas for all follows. Grant of the possibility of whether i need help writing an essay for the punctuation for the goals. The dynamics are rushed for all humans. The mathematics is learned for the popular changes for all ways for future items for humans.

(in reply to sharonella)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> Penny Press "Logic Art" Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode