Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

New Puzzles?

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> New Puzzles? Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Puzzles? - 8/27/2002 3:15:24 AM   
keshia

Hi,

I'm new here at Conceptis, and I visit it almost once a day. Like it very much. But now I´ve downloaded every puzzle - still seeking for all the easter-eggs, found two so far, guess there ´re more - and I wonder if the puzzles in the download center change at any time?
And I really like the weekly puzzle better, cause you won´t know what it shows before you solve it. Couldn´t you hide the pictures in the download center, too?

Greetings from kesh
Post #: 1
RE: New Puzzles? - 8/27/2002 6:57:17 AM   
tanja1802

hi!

i've had nearly the same problem, wanted more after i had done them all, couldn't find too many easter eggs, finally iwas doing them over and over again.
but there is one thing i can promise you: there are definetely more than two, you have to go deeeeeeep into the side ;-)
have you tried the "PM Logik Trainer" and "PM Kreativ Trainer" yet? they are monthly magazines, the Kreativ Trainer contains different kind of puzzles, among them several PAPs in different sizes (also big ones) while the Logik Trainer has only one puzzle and a lot of "Logikals" (whatever the englisch word for it might be).
and try to mail the guy from sanomas uitgevers, the dutch and belgium magazin publishers (i remember his name as rob geensen or so), they send one free copy of their magazine as a test. you find the adress under the "our publishers"-link.

good luck,
tanja

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 2
RE: New Puzzles? - 8/28/2002 12:09:49 AM   
keshia

Hi Tanja,

thanks to you for your help. (Eigentlich ist es komisch, sich so auf Englisch zu schreiben, oder? Aber die anderen wollen ja auch verstehen...)
I know the "Kreativ Trainer", the next three copys will contain only PAPs, but once a month ist not enough :-)))
I also wrote to Mr. Rob Geensen, they will send me the copy. Still waiting...

MfG Birte

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 3
RE: New Puzzles? - 8/28/2002 10:25:17 AM   
dave

Hello Friends

There are over 15 Easter eggs in the website now, and we will be adding more all the time. I don't know if this is good news or bad news... so your comments are more than welcome.

Naturally we try to hide them in the most unexpected places possible so go find them all!

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 4
RE: New Puzzles? - 8/28/2002 11:04:05 AM   
davehutch

Hello all,

I have presently found 18 Easter eggs.

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 5
RE: New Puzzles? - 8/29/2002 1:37:56 AM   
keshia

:-) I think it´s good news... found another two easter-eggs yesterday, but you hide them really well.

keshia

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 6
RE: New Puzzles? - 8/29/2002 5:28:18 AM   
tanja1802

WOW!!! is it really that much? i have found 12 so far and i really thought i have been in every deep corner of this page...

but that is good news, i will start researching immediately for i have gone out of puzzles and the next Kreativ Trainer is only due next week :-((

by the way, does anyone have experience with this mr. geensen from sanoma uitgevers? it' s nearly two weeks now, that he has promised to send me a copy, and i started wondering if it's ever going to arrive.

greetings,
tanja

(und birte: ja es ist schon seltsam, aber was tut man nicht alles für nachschub? woher hast du die info bzgl. der reinen PAP-ausgaben?)

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 7
RE: New Puzzles? - 8/29/2002 12:55:44 PM   
keshia

Tanja,

I wrote to Mr. Geensen a week ago. Said it would take a couple of days until the copy arrives. (a couple, is it two days?) Thought I could take the copy with me during my travel next week... Sh...
I mean, they have to send them, if they want the people to make a subscription, and I really took it for an option. Well, have another look into the letter-box tomorrow.

(In der letzten Ausgabe des Kreativ-Trainers hat PM angekuendigt, dass aufgrund der starken Nachfrage nach den Puzzles und der Begeisterung nach der letzten Ausgabe, in der nur PAPs waren, sie entschieden haben, in den naechsten drei Ausgaben wieder nur Puzzles zu bringen. Auf der Seite der PM-Puzzle-Fans gibt es auch zahlreiche Anfragen, die anderen Raetsel auf Dauer raus zu lassen. Die PM-Seite ist auch ganz nett, aber leider kann man da nur online spielen, nichts herunter laden. *gg* Wir koennen uns ja auf dem laufenden halten, wann unsere kostenlose Ausgabe von sanoma kommt....)

Nice wishes to all,

kesh

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 8
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/2/2002 1:22:32 AM   
tanja1802

got mine, got mine!!!!!!!!!

and it is great! 40 puzzles (all PAPs) in sizes ranging from 15x15 (fortunately only one) to 75x55. and they use a kind of paper where you can easily rub your faults without cratching the paper's surface off. i'm definetely going to subscribe.

but why is it only every second month???

i will be in holland next week, so i can check out the other magazines mentioned. i report about my experience, so that you can see if there are others interesting for you.

have a nice week,
tanja

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 9
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/3/2002 2:51:59 AM   
joar

Hi Keshia!

If you are running out of puzzles, try

http://www16.brinkster.com/pbndatabase/default.htm

its my little page with links and infos around PAP.

Where in Germany are you?

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 10
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/3/2002 2:53:20 AM   
joar

Hi Keshia!

If you are running out of puzzles, try

http://www16.brinkster.com/pbndatabase/default.htm

its my little page with links and infos around PAP.

Where in Germany are you?

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 11
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/4/2002 1:56:15 AM   
splattermania-

Hi everyone!

No idea, why I pressed that reply-button. Maybe cause I´m happy to find someone from Germany ín this forum. Whatever, I´m going to try reaching this Mr. however from holland, too. I´ll report, when I got it.

[EDIT]I really searched the site hard, but I didn´t find the eMail of this Mr. Netherlands! I would be pleased, if someone could write a reply with that address! THanx![/EDIT]

btw, I´m from cologne, greetz,

Splatter

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 12
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/4/2002 8:39:04 AM   
dave

Rob Geensen's email is [url]R.Geensen@sanoma-uitgevers.nl[/url]

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 13
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/7/2002 2:53:00 PM   
silvana tandeter

Hi everybody:
I read your posts, I am in Chicago, I received the free samples from Mr Geensen,( it took almost a month), but now I want to subscribe to japanse puzzles in kleur and it is taking forever, he does not reply to the emails right away Did anyone have the same experience? Is there any way to by pass him and get directly to the subscription department?
I am mainly interested in the color puzzles, do you know of a web site where I can download some? or other magazines besides the Japanse puzzles?
thanks,
silvana

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 14
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/8/2002 1:10:11 AM   
keshia

Hi Tanja, Splatter and joar,

sorry, I couldn´t answer for a week, had a hard work...
But now I´m back and can proudly tell you that I got the copy of Japanise Puzzles, too. Great, I will see if I subscribe.
joar, I am in Bavaria (Franken), but I lived in NRW in my "youth", ha, ha.
Huh, will go now to solve this weeks puzzle, only downloaded it twelve minutes ago....
Have a great time...
keshia

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 15
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/8/2002 3:03:48 AM   
splattermania-

Hi Silvana!

I emailed MR. Geensen three days ago and got an automatic reply, telling me that he's in holidays until September 23th. I think we have to wait for him, because I couldn't find any other email address on the pages I understood (can't speak netherlands...).

I'll tell you, when I know something new...

Greetz, Splatter

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 16
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/23/2002 2:48:10 AM   
splattermania-

Hi everybody!

Mr. Geensen wrote an reply, the magazines are sent today. I'll reply again, when I got them!

Splatter

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 17
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/27/2002 11:57:04 PM   
privett

1. For US orders from Sanoma, go through the Belgium office (Neerveldstraat 109, B-1200 Brussel), where subscriptions are managed. I started my process with an e-mail to
abon@sanoma-magazines.be (abonnement being dutch for subscription) and Tiziana Ceciliani (T.Ceciliani@Sanoma-magazines.be) responded. However after Tiziana, all correspondence was in Dutch...

But I got my first Breinbrekers in the mail last week...

2. a great portal for varied logic-based puzzles is
http://www.home.zonnet.nl/kostunix/puzzles.html
also try out www.rubiks.com - it's more than just cubes...

3. Hey Silvana, I'm in Chi-town, too... My e-mail's in my profile if you want to compare notes

Keith

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 18
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/28/2002 3:48:48 AM   
keshia

Has anybody ordered ZOEKPLATJES yet? They say it contains LAP puzzles. But I couldn´t find a way to order them from Germany.
Do they only sell them in the Netherlands?

kesh

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 19
RE: New Puzzles? - 9/28/2002 10:33:58 AM   
jhitchin

Mr. Geensen sent me a copy when I inquired about "Zoekplaatjes" and yes, it's entirely comprised of Link-a-Pix puzzles.

However, he did say that they weren't offering subscriptions at that time. Only the first issue was out and I don't know if they've produced any new issues.

I tried finding information on the various sites produced by Sanoma (the Netherlands publisher) but I don't read Dutch so I couldn't quite find what I was looking for.

(in reply to keshia)
Post #: 20
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> New Puzzles? Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode