Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Sodoku - not clearing squares

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Sodoku - not clearing squares Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sodoku - not clearing squares - 4/25/2021 3:09:25 AM   
mianthia

I was having problems with Sodoku last night - finally gave up as the game wasn't enjoyable anymore. I tired again, same problems. I read the entering pencil mark post, did what you recommend and clear cash and reopen browser. Nope. It's still buggy.

The biggest problem is when you start entering pencil marks, once you actually fill in the square (ie I think this square is "1"), it does not grey out the rest of the potential spots anymore. If you go and manually delete the pencil mark, then the square turns back to grey, but not until then.

I also don't like the new interface - you have to be VERY precise in where you click to enter the pencil marks - otherwise it fills in the actual number.
Post #: 1
RE: Sodoku - not clearing squares - 4/25/2021 2:51:07 PM   
dave

We discovered a bug which might be responsible for the issue you are describing. We hope to fix it in a couple of days and then you can let us know if it works properly.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to mianthia)
Post #: 2
RE: Sodoku - not clearing squares - 4/25/2021 3:34:25 PM   
arreibman

I'd also like to add that I also don't like the new interface (and had noticed the identical bug).

I already have to expand some of the puzzles to see the font of the pencil marks - even wearing my reading glasses - and now the pencil marks are much smaller.

Would you be willing to share the reason for the update? I vote you just return to the old version. Very easy, and the best in the business!

Thanks, ARR

(in reply to mianthia)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Sodoku - not clearing squares Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode