Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Suggestion for the Sym-a-Pix interactive control

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> The Puzzle Room >> Suggestion for the Sym-a-Pix interactive control Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Suggestion for the Sym-a-Pix interactive control - 9/9/2010 10:44:12 PM   
rantash

Hi,

I love that you (Conceptis) added Sym-a-Pix, I already was familiar with Tentai-show, and I find your Advance Logic SAP stimulating.

When solving SAP interactively, it bugs me that eventhough I'm on a computer, I still need to do the counting to find the opposite cell in respect to a dot.  I was thinking it would be nice if when clicking directly on a dot and then moving the mouse without de-pressing the mouse-button, the opposite cell would get highlighted too.

Rantash
Post #: 1
RE: Suggestion for the Sym-a-Pix interactive control - 9/10/2010 12:22:34 AM   
dave

Hi rantash

We had this feature in our original MRD (marketing requirements document) when we defined how this game will work. We named it "compass". However, we saw this will take a lot of time to develop so we released the game without it for the mean time. It is quite possible we will add this feature later on.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to rantash)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> The Puzzle Room >> Suggestion for the Sym-a-Pix interactive control Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts