Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Pay site changes I'd like to see (search criteria)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> Pay site changes I'd like to see (search criteria) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pay site changes I'd like to see (search criteria) - 11/2/2009 1:10:23 AM   
JSmith

Hello Conceptis!

I have been coming to this site for years, all based upon the promise you made in the very beginning to have Mega-PAP on this site. I'm still waiting...but hope they will arrive soon. When they do, I am hoping that there is an easy way to find them.

From the My Pic-a-Pix page, you have the puzzles arranged in reverse order by publication date. I promise you that if a puzzle has been published on this site before 10/31, I have already done it. I would like to see a search page where I could specify search criteria - like "black and white", "larger than 180x70", "moderate difficulty or higher" and "published since a specified date." I'd also like to be able to filter out puzzles that I have already purchased. Since your site does not work well with the super large puzzles, it would be helpful to have a way to manually mark a puzzle as "solved" after I have finished it on paper.

Having a search filter could be helpful for ALL the pages on the site.

I'm really looking forward to all the new possibilities that you will have to offer!
Post #: 1
RE: Pay site changes I'd like to see (search criteria) - 11/2/2009 9:33:07 AM   
dave

Hi JSmith

We will first improve and add features to in My Conceptis to enable simple sorting. Later on we will look into designing a search tool similar to what you describe though we can't promise anything at this point.

Regarding Mega PAP, there is a problem playing them online and we will get too many complaints if we offer them this way. The solution will be eBooks, dedicated to Mega PAP, which we will start providing mid 2010 and which will be purchasable using credits.

To manually mark a puzzle as solved open the puzzle, click the "Show solution" button on the toolbar and save the puzzle.

Hope this helps

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to JSmith)
Post #: 2
RE: Pay site changes I'd like to see (search criteria) - 11/2/2009 1:43:59 PM   
hashford

Changes I would like to see are:
(a) a HINT button - to get me started again when I am stuck
(b) a timer - so I can challenge myself to complete a puzzle quickly (what an anorak I am !!!)

Thanks, Helen

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 3
RE: Pay site changes I'd like to see (search criteria) - 11/2/2009 5:16:38 PM   
JSmith

Excellent news!  I look forward to the e-books in 2010!

Thank you

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 4
RE: Pay site changes I'd like to see (search criteria) - 11/2/2009 5:26:22 PM   
ana2

I would like to have packages like "20 super hard calcudoku", or at least the searching option: "sumsudoku" or "very hard kakuro". It takes tons of time to look for really old ones, since new ones are already solved!
And maybe "personal weekly packages", I mean, I only take interest in 20% of the weekly puzzles, so I would like to customize the packages according to my preferences.

(in reply to JSmith)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> Pay site changes I'd like to see (search criteria) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts