Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support

LibraryGryffon -> Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs (7/20/2013 10:25:00 PM)

When I printed out several Pic-a-Pix yesterday, I didn't have any of the heavier grid lines marking off the sections into 5x5s. I know they were there the last time I printed puzzles several months ago. Can this be fixed please? I'm using Chrome and Windows 8.

dave -> RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs (7/21/2013 9:33:53 AM)

We're looking into this. Does anyone have the same problem? Does anyone know when this printing problem started happening? Any information will help us track the problem.

Thanks, Dave

z287marc -> RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs (7/21/2013 3:06:49 PM)

I printed a PAP and the grid lines are normal.

My PC is a Windows 7 SP1, Firefox 21.0, Flash 11.8.800.94
Printer used: Brother HL-2270-DW

LibraryGryffon -> RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs (7/22/2013 10:05:29 PM)

An Update:

When I use IE 10, which runs on the desktop (windows 7) side of my computer, Pic-a-Pix print properly with the heavier grid lines every 5 squares. So the problem just seems to be in Windows 8/Chrome. Right now I can't convince Chrome to run on the desktop, so I can't tell if the problem is specific to only one side of the OS or not.

squeeze8832 -> RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs (7/26/2013 2:13:45 PM)

My problem is slightly different (but relevant). A few weeks ago, I noticed that the grid lines weren't printing as heavily as they used to. The heavier grid lines now print thinly (like the regular lines used to), and the regular lines print very faintly (almost like they are colored grey instead of black). I thought it was my printer, but the toner is fine and I am not having problems with any other documents. Please fix!

dave -> RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs (7/27/2013 11:13:09 PM)

This problem should also be fixed very soon. We don't understand what happened, because nothing changed on our side. We suspect something changed with Adobe Flash that caused these problems. Note that we couldn't find any fix for printing with Chrome, so anyone wanting to do this will have to use a different browser.

Thanks, Dave

dave -> RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs (7/29/2013 12:58:13 PM)

Printing Pic-a-Pix has been fixed. Please check and let us know if you still have problems (you should clear your cache first). Note that there is still a problem with Chrome as we haven't found any way to fix it.

Thanks, Dave

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode