Mega pic a pix request (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Visions

carcaroff -> Mega pic a pix request (2/23/2013 2:21:01 PM)

Hi, i love mega pic a pix, and solved the laughing cavalier and the michelangelo one.

I am searching for the last supper, but didn't find it.

If somebody has it, please tell me how to get it.

Bye.

Mermaid365 -> RE: Mega pic a pix request (3/1/2013 6:00:14 PM)

Hello carcaroff,

I am not sure if there was a last supper pap. I have solved all b&w + multicolour pap (including those that were available to buy in addition to the weekly new pap after the credits started) and out of the 2colour pap I have bought and solved all except for three (30 january/22 may/17 july 2009). There was one b&w of Noah's Ark tough (published on 3 july 2009). Hope, somebody else will be able to help.

Cheers,
Mermaid365

carcaroff -> RE: Mega pic a pix request (3/1/2013 6:28:44 PM)

Hey, check this link Old mega puzzles

As you can see, the article is really old, and i only have the "michelangelo" one (and unfortunately i don't remember where i got it), i'm searching for others, which obviously are not available even for purchase.[:o]

Let's hope in someone's answer to a re-upload of these PAP masterpieces, i would like to receive them via e mail, pdf file uploaded somewhere or even pay with conceptis credits if they will make these PAPs available.

Bye.

P.S. If you are interested i know how to get the 150x150 mega B&W Big Ben

Mermaid365 -> RE: Mega pic a pix request (3/1/2013 7:09:33 PM)

right... i forgot those that were available before conceptis switched to credits... seems those are lost to us. i recall big ben - that would be nice to do again (yes!)... ;-)

some of the puzzles that i solved before the switch were those available to buy in addition afterwards, but the ones from the "get started" section have not reappeared. i also liked the ones in the different sections (news, articles, ...) that have been replaced by static pictures.

bye for now

carcaroff -> RE: Mega pic a pix request (3/1/2013 8:08:53 PM)

Sent you a PM for the Big Ben PAP.

For others: still waiting for more mega pic a pix!!![sm=icon_smile_tongue.gif]

Mermaid365 -> RE: Mega pic a pix request (3/1/2013 10:53:38 PM)

i had the pm disabled. :-(
have enabled them now - thanks very much!

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode