- Start by solving the easy situations, such as 0’s, adjacent 0 and 3, diagonal 0 and 3, adjacent 3’s and diagonal 3’s.
- Mark with “X” places where you know lines are not allowed.
- Always double check before drawing a line or marking an “X”.
- Never guess! Only make moves based on logical deductions.
Note: There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.
When solving on paper
- Use a soft erasable pencil and a high quality eraser.
When playing on a computer
- Use Preferences options in toolbar for a better personal playing experience.
- Highlight loop segments to check whether two loops are about to occur. To highlight a loop segment, click mouse on any of the clues belonging to the segment.