- Start with easy steps such as 8’s in the middle, 6’s on the sides and 4’s in the corners.
- Continue with 7’s in the middle, 5’s on the sides and 3’s in the corners.
- Mark with “X” islands once they have been completed.
- Always double check before drawing a line or marking an island with an “X”.
- Never guess! Only make moves based on logical deductions.
Note: There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.
When solving on paper
- Use a soft erasable pencil and a high quality eraser.
When playing on a computer
- Use Preferences options in toolbar for a better personal playing experience.
- To draw a bridge, point mouse on an island, move arrow in the direction of the bridge you want to connect and click when only one bridge area remains highlighted.
- Highlight island segments to check whether isolation is about to occur. To highlight an island segment, click mouse on any of the islands belonging to the segment.