- Start with the small blocks and then move to the larger ones.
- Make small pencilmarks noting which numbers are allowed in the empty squares. This will help narrow down possibilities later on.
- Always double check before placing a number.
- Never guess! Only make moves based on logical deductions.
Note: There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.
When solving on paper
- Use a soft erasable pencil and a high quality eraser.
When playing on a computer
- Use Preferences options in toolbar for a better personal playing experience.
- Use pencilmarks to note which numbers are allowed in the empty squares. This will help narrow down possibilities later on.
- For faster solving, numbers can be placed by pointing mouse on the desired square and then typing with the keyboard.