Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Give your feedback on this new Color Fill-a-Pix Concept

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Visions >> Give your feedback on this new Color Fill-a-Pix Concept Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Give your feedback on this new Color Fill-a-Pix Concept - 4/27/2017 3:50:20 PM   
gilg

We're developing a new concept for color Fill-a-Pix puzzles and would like to ask for your feedback. Please see here (PDF): https://goo.gl/bzbB3R

Do you find the puzzles fun to solve? How do they compare with the B&W version? Would you like to see Color Fill-a-Pix as mobile apps and online games? Note that the rules are slightly different from B&W Fill-a-Pix, and that ALL squares must be painted.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by gilg -- 4/27/2017 4:01:26 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Give your feedback on this new Color Fill-a-Pix Con... - 4/29/2017 12:50:57 AM   
Ahlyis

They look interesting and I would certainly like to try a few out to see how much they would appeal to me in practice. But the printable versions in your link aren't very useful for me.

I'm fine with pencil and paper for some of your puzzles, like Slitherlink and Hashi. I'm even okay with it for the b&w fill-a-pix once in a while. But pencil and paper doesn't work well for me for other types, like link-a-pix or pic-a-pix, or really any puzzle where multiple colors are involved. For those puzzles, I only work them through your site.

As such, while I can say that the concept seems intriguing, I can't really tell how much they will appeal to me without one to try through your site's interface.

(in reply to gilg)
Post #: 2
RE: Give your feedback on this new Color Fill-a-Pix Con... - 4/29/2017 4:51:48 AM   
KathKat449

WOW -- I like it!

I can see the possibility of mobile mega puzzles on my tiny iPhone screen! Well, ok, I would like to see if moving the screen so often actually degrades enjoyment. I haven't played any puzzles on my iPhone in like forever.

I think Color Fill-A-Pix will get my attention on any device.

(in reply to gilg)
Post #: 3
RE: Give your feedback on this new Color Fill-a-Pix Con... - 5/1/2017 2:30:40 AM   
Talihoe

The color FAPs were fun to solve. With the color clues overlapping each other it was definitely more of a challenge than the black and white ones. I'd like to see them online and on mobile.

Patti

(in reply to gilg)
Post #: 4
RE: Give your feedback on this new Color Fill-a-Pix Con... - 11/23/2017 8:13:57 AM   
Amy F

I think that's a great idea! I can't really contribute to the discussion about the mobile app, because I only play on the computer, but I've been thinking about how a color FAP might work for awhile now, and I'd love to try it.

(in reply to rebeccahickshq)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Visions >> Give your feedback on this new Color Fill-a-Pix Concept Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode