Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Link-a-pix ipod package discounts?

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Link-a-pix ipod package discounts? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Link-a-pix ipod package discounts? - 6/13/2014 5:09:55 AM   
parallel

Just discovered this site and really enjoying Link-A-Pix in particular. Just a nice, soothing thing to do while I'm watching a show. I downloaded the app for my ipod and I'd like to purchase some of the puzzle packs, but there are just so many. Is there any way to purchase more than one package at a discount? Or maybe even a way to purchase the whole library at a discount?

And more of a suggestion...it would be nice if there were some puzzle packs that were grouped by difficultly instead of just theme. It seems like a lot of the packs are mostly easy and below puzzles, with a few mediums here and there. It would be great to be able to buy just medium and above (I actually haven't even seen anything above a medium)
Post #: 1
RE: Link-a-pix ipod package discounts? - 6/18/2014 8:28:51 AM   
dave

I'm afraid there is no quantity discount option available yet. As for difficulty levels, there are many packs with all puzzles in Medium difficulty levels. For example, the "Color Variety Large" series. Link-a-Pix puzzles are easy in their nature, so if you want harder puzzles you need to solve 100x65 grids which are only available for the iPad.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to parallel)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Link-a-pix ipod package discounts? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts