Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs - 7/20/2013 10:25:00 PM   
LibraryGryffon

When I printed out several Pic-a-Pix yesterday, I didn't have any of the heavier grid lines marking off the sections into 5x5s. I know they were there the last time I printed puzzles several months ago. Can this be fixed please? I'm using Chrome and Windows 8.

< Message edited by LibraryGryffon -- 7/20/2013 10:28:14 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs - 7/21/2013 9:33:53 AM   
dave

We're looking into this. Does anyone have the same problem? Does anyone know when this printing problem started happening? Any information will help us track the problem.

Thanks, Dave

< Message edited by dave -- 7/21/2013 2:23:02 PM >

(in reply to LibraryGryffon)
Post #: 2
RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs - 7/21/2013 3:06:49 PM   
z287marc

I printed a PAP and the grid lines are normal.

My PC is a Windows 7 SP1, Firefox 21.0, Flash 11.8.800.94
Printer used: Brother HL-2270-DW

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 3
RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs - 7/22/2013 10:05:29 PM   
LibraryGryffon

An Update:

When I use IE 10, which runs on the desktop (windows 7) side of my computer, Pic-a-Pix print properly with the heavier grid lines every 5 squares. So the problem just seems to be in Windows 8/Chrome. Right now I can't convince Chrome to run on the desktop, so I can't tell if the problem is specific to only one side of the OS or not.

(in reply to z287marc)
Post #: 4
RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs - 7/26/2013 2:13:45 PM   
squeeze8832

My problem is slightly different (but relevant). A few weeks ago, I noticed that the grid lines weren't printing as heavily as they used to. The heavier grid lines now print thinly (like the regular lines used to), and the regular lines print very faintly (almost like they are colored grey instead of black). I thought it was my printer, but the toner is fine and I am not having problems with any other documents. Please fix!

(in reply to LibraryGryffon)
Post #: 5
RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs - 7/27/2013 11:13:09 PM   
dave

This problem should also be fixed very soon. We don't understand what happened, because nothing changed on our side. We suspect something changed with Adobe Flash that caused these problems. Note that we couldn't find any fix for printing with Chrome, so anyone wanting to do this will have to use a different browser.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to squeeze8832)
Post #: 6
RE: Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs - 7/29/2013 12:58:13 PM   
dave

Printing Pic-a-Pix has been fixed. Please check and let us know if you still have problems (you should clear your cache first). Note that there is still a problem with Chrome as we haven't found any way to fix it.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Problem with printing Pic-A-Pixs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts