Advanced Logic Fill-a-Pix help (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Support

Senrye -> Advanced Logic Fill-a-Pix help (10/27/2020 5:09:28 PM)

ID: 03190602062
Difficulty: Very hard
Title: Athena

[image]https://imgur.com/NG2M8tb.png[/image]

I've been playing Fill-a-Pix for many months. It's been my go-to game when I need to pass the time or do something relaxing. I feel like I've gotten pretty good at the game.

In the past when I have gotten stuck, it's been because there was one small thing I've overlooked (and in this game, one small thing can lead to solving everything). Perhaps that has happened again, I'm hoping so. I've looked at this puzzle for many hours, and I can't find anything.

Please help!

Apologies for making the image so big, it didn't look that big on my phone. [8|]

Senrye -> RE: Advanced Logic Fill-a-Pix help (10/27/2020 5:13:03 PM)

Of course after I post this, I find something. [:@] Let's see if it solves itself now. [:)]

Ahlyis -> RE: Advanced Logic Fill-a-Pix help (1/8/2021 10:02:00 PM)

There is a 6 in column 8 that needs one more blank. The 7 diagonally below and left will share that blank. You can fill in the other square for the 7 that is not shred with the 6.

I don't know if that is the move you saw or not, but it definitely leads to more.

Senrye -> RE: Advanced Logic Fill-a-Pix help (1/11/2021 7:15:16 AM)

It was exactly that clue that helped me complete the puzzle. Sometimes the solution is as plain as the nose on your face. [:D]

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode