New Feature (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Visions

waitwill -> New Feature (5/20/2013 1:27:02 AM)

I play Battleships, Hashi, and now Skyscrapers. I like to use the "check" function, but hate the give away when I have something wrong. What if the check only told you if there was something wrong, and didn't show the wrong moves? You could use the undo to scroll back, to the point where you made the mistake.

dave -> RE: New Feature (5/20/2013 7:31:03 AM)

This is a good idea. In fact, this is how we implemented "Check Puzzle" in our iPhone/iPad games. As for the desktop Flash games, we are not planning changes in the near future but when we do we will look into this idea as one of the improvements.

Thanks, Dave

waitwill -> RE: New Feature (5/20/2013 9:15:26 PM)

Glad that you like the idea you have already implemented![:)] Devs really like the mobile platforms, us dinosaurs with desktops feel left out sometimes... Ah well. I look forward to the change when/if it comes.

Chaz -> RE: New Feature (6/2/2013 7:48:57 PM)

I like playing the new tic-tac-toe puzzle. A nice feature would be a running tally of X's and O's when you click on a line. This would be speed up the time to solve it logically.

dave -> RE: New Feature (6/2/2013 10:34:41 PM)

Interesting idea, and something we will think about!

Thanks, Dave

Kimiannetoo -> RE: New Feature (6/25/2013 3:59:22 PM)

Any chance of mobile apps for android?

lekahe -> RE: New Feature (6/25/2013 9:03:27 PM)

Kimiannetoo, see this topic

Leena

ripcitygamer -> RE: New Feature (6/27/2013 6:46:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chaz

I like playing the new tic-tac-toe puzzle. A nice feature would be a running tally of X's and O's when you click on a line. This would be speed up the time to solve it logically.

Thank you! It's a fun easy puzzle, but so much of the time on those larger puzzles is spent adding and readding and readding the same lines over and over.

Another enhancement to consider is when one line is pinned, and you have a second line highlighted, to indicate with color where there are matches and where there aren't (e.g., mismatches in red). This makes "the hunt" a lot easier; those large tic-tac-toe puzzles are killing this old man's eyesight! :)

dave -> RE: New Feature (6/29/2013 10:38:41 PM)

We're now developing the Tic-Tac-Logic app for iPhone and iPad, which will include several of the ideas mentioned in these forums. Once we release the apps, we will modify the online Flash games as well.

Thank you for all the ideas!

Dave

janyshine -> RE: New Feature (7/9/2013 10:41:49 AM)

Interesting idea, and something we will like it ,but you can try some games like video game online may be exciting,just a suggestion

ripcitygamer -> RE: New Feature (7/16/2013 7:46:23 AM)

Cool, just noticed the Tic-Tac-Logic changes, giving it a try now!

Edit: Okay, that was just a blast! And the colors make my other request above less pressing, as it's even easier to do a visual match (although I still think there's potential there to quickly show whether two rows are potential matches).

Coditor -> RE: New Feature (7/17/2013 6:34:10 AM)

Personally, I think this makes them way too easy - maybe the new features can be made optional?

I would like to enable the different X/O colors but I don't want to see the totals all the time - maybe on hover only?

ripcitygamer -> RE: New Feature (7/17/2013 6:54:23 AM)

quote:

Personally, I think this makes them way too easy - maybe the new features can be made optional?

Ha, I just saw they added the green/purple row match feature I mentioned. Wait 'til you try that! [:D]

I see they added back in the row/column combined totals in the corners, so maybe they're working on an option to hide the new purple/black split totals.

I personally like that they removed the tedious hunt-and-find aspect, although I could see why some like it; I enjoy word searches in my pencil puzzle magazines, but that kind of activity on a computer monitor is killer. In any case, an amazing demonstration so far of listening to customer feedback!

dave -> RE: New Feature (7/18/2013 3:02:52 PM)

Hi Guys

Thank you for all the feedback. Let's give this some more time and see what other users say. We're also submitting Tic-Tac-Logic to Apple AppStore today so, if all goes well, there will be another Conceptis fun app available within a week or so.

Thanks again, Dave

chaosmanor -> RE: New Feature (7/18/2013 4:53:35 PM)

I like the fact that the 'O's and 'X's are different colors. I find the new information in the top row and left-hand column to be distracting. For the simpler puzzles, I think it is unnecessary; it might be helpful on the hard ones, but I won't know until I decide to try a hard one, and I'm having enough trouble with 'Easy' and 'Medium' ones [:'(]

achan1058 -> RE: New Feature (7/19/2013 2:46:20 AM)

I definitely enjoy the new features on the Tic-Tac-Toe. It makes doing very large puzzles manageable. Speaking of features, I would want to see an implementation of a drag interface for slitherlink, as well as a kind of keyboard only interface for grid number puzzles such as sudoku and kakuro. Slitherlink as of now is nearly unusable.

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode