Suggestion for Tic-Tac-Logic (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Visions

bunnytwoshoe -> Suggestion for Tic-Tac-Logic (2/23/2013 7:35:12 PM)

First, three cheers for this new type of puzzle. It was super fun to solve the first two Easy ones.

As I'm trying my first Hard puzzle with 8 lines and especially 12 columns, I'm finding it hard (or maybe tedious is a better word) to check for identical lines or columns. It would be nice to be able to select two lines or columns and have some indication of which squares are the same. I don't think it would in any way reduce the difficulty of solving the puzzle.

Being able to pin the purple mark for one line and then purple-ize another line helps somewhat with this task.

dave -> RE: Suggestion for Tic-Tac-Logic (2/23/2013 7:43:10 PM)

This is an interesting idea! Once we get some "millage" on this new puzzle we'll review this and other ideas to improve the game.

Thanks, Dave

Boodle -> RE: Suggestion for Tic-Tac-Logic (3/1/2013 4:12:52 PM)

Another suggestion.. perhaps numbers and letters for the rows and columns, similar to a chess board, so that if you resort to trial and error you can remember which square you started on, eg B5. thanks.

chaosmanor -> RE: Suggestion for Tic-Tac-Logic (3/14/2013 4:54:04 PM)

Hear, hear!! Definitely a good idea [:D]

quote:

ORIGINAL: Boodle

Another suggestion.. perhaps numbers and letters for the rows and columns, similar to a chess board, so that if you resort to trial and error you can remember which square you started on, eg B5. thanks.

mmoplayer -> RE: Suggestion for Tic-Tac-Logic (3/20/2013 2:55:54 AM)

Funny!!
[:D]
you make a good idea

bunnytwoshoe -> RE: Suggestion for Tic-Tac-Logic (7/20/2013 3:20:30 PM)

Wow, I like the colouring changes to Tic Tac Logic! Not having to count the number of X's and O's in each column is great, and THANKS for that great new feature when one row is pinned and the colour of another line changes when the squares on the pinned row are the same as the hover row. You've removed all the drudgery from the puzzle.

dave -> RE: Suggestion for Tic-Tac-Logic (7/20/2013 9:59:46 PM)

You're welcome. Both features were suggestions from users on these forums:)

Thanks, Dave

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode