I like pictures of mammals. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Visions

glmathgrant -> I like pictures of mammals. (1/24/2013 5:37:15 AM)

Furry animals are the cutest things on Earth, and it brings me pleasure to see them, whether in real life or in an illustration. A few of the puzzles I've solved on this site even form pictures of furry mammals, which is pretty neat. A lot of dogs and cats, mostly, but a few other species are there. Two species I haven't seen, though, are foxes and badgers. Seeing as my online persona is a fox/badger hybrid, this saddens me.

I'd like to see a fox and/or a badger in a Conceptis puzzle (Fill-, Link-, Maze-, Pic-, or Sym-a-Pix); I've seen plenty of dogs (who are wonderful in their own right, and easily the best pet a guy could ever hope for), but badgers are woefully underrepresented in the mainstream (except the honey badger, whose facial markings aren't as cool as those of the European or American badger). If Conceptis ever publishes (or has published already) such a puzzle, I'd love for a Conceptis employee or a fellow solver to please let me know! Don't tell me the puzzle ID or even what type of puzzle it is, but instead just the week it was published so I can buy that package, solve its puzzles, and be surprised when I discover which particular puzzle had the fox or the badger in it. :)

(If such a puzzle has yet to be made, be aware that Link-a-Pix and Fill-a-Pix are probably my favorites on this site, with B&W Pic-a-Pix in a distant, but respectable, third.)

shriramit -> RE: I like pictures of mammals. (1/25/2013 12:42:27 PM)

Dear member,
we will gladly make foxes and badgers as requested. If you have other animals you would like to see please let us know. We will be grateful if anyone else has more ideas and suggestions for animals they would like to see.
Best,
Amit

glmathgrant -> RE: I like pictures of mammals. (1/25/2013 7:13:14 PM)

Thanks, Amit. :)

I love a wide variety of animal species; foxes and badgers are especially relevant due to my online persona, but if I were to list every animal species I appreciate and would smile if I saw in a picture-forming puzzle, it would be a very long list! *laughs* I mostly want a wider variety than just dogs, cats, and horses, I guess. A red panda would certainly be an interesting subject of a 2Color puzzle, though. Also look into the more exotic species with really fun names, like the caracal, or the kinkajou. You could spread awareness of some fun words when people solve these puzzles! :)

shriramit -> RE: I like pictures of mammals. (1/27/2013 9:58:13 AM)

Thank you for your reply. It would be a great help if you could list some of the animals that come to your mind. Because we are making so many puzzles we are always appreciative to get ideas for additional subjects. Best, Amit

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode