- Start with easy steps such as clues of 1, or clues of N where N is the size of the grid.
- Make small pencilmarks noting which skyscrapers are allowed in the empty squares. This will help narrow down possibilities later on.
- Always double check before placing a skyscraper.
- Never guess! Only make moves based on logical deductions.
Note: There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.
When solving on paper
- Use a soft erasable pencil and a high quality eraser.
When playing on a computer
- Use Preferences options in toolbar for a better personal playing experience.
- For faster solving, skyscrapers can be placed by pointing mouse on the desired square and then typing with the keyboard.
- Use pencilmarks to note which skyscrapers are allowed in the empty squares. This will help narrow down possibilities later on.
- Use the Highlight Skyscrapers feature to see how many buildings are visible when viewed from the direction of a clue. To highlight skyscrapers in a row or a column, click mouse on the desired clue.