- Find the true path by working your way into the maze from both ends.
- Block false path entrances by working your way backwards from dead ends.
- Never guess! Paint the path only if you are sure it belongs to the true path.
Note: There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.
When solving on paper
- Use a soft erasable pencil and a high quality eraser.
- First solve the maze with a thin line and then paint the path with a solid color.
- In color puzzles, paint the path with colors after the true path has been found.
When playing on a computer
- Use Preferences options in toolbar for a better personal playing experience.
- Use the Click-ahead feature – it saves a lot of time. Click anywhere between the tip of the path and the next junction and the path will be painted intantly.
- Create gray trails to mark dead ends or junctions which you don’t want to enter.
- Path segments can be deleted by double clicking mouse anywhere along the path.