- Start with easy techniques such as adjacent-triplet clusters (e.g. 5-5-5).
- Continue with other easy techniques such as square-between-a-pair (e.g. 1-2-1).
- Use circles to indicate squares which must remain un-shaded.
- Always double check before shading or un-shading a number.
- Never guess! Only make moves based on logical deductions.
Note: There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.
When solving on paper
- Use a soft erasable pencil and a high quality eraser.
When playing on a computer
- Use Preferences options in toolbar for a better personal playing experience.