- Make sure all dots are connected in the correct sequence of numbers.
- In Multiline puzzles, always skip to the next dot when reaching a star.
Note: There is only one unique solution for each puzzle.
When solving on paper
- Use a soft erasable pencil and a high quality eraser.
- A felt pen may be used instead of a pencil for better picture quality.
- A ruler is recommended, especially when puzzles have very long lines.
When playing on a computer
- Use Preferences options in toolbar for a better personal playing experience.
- Any line can be deleted by double clicking it with the mouse.
- Two lines connected to the same dot can be deleted by double clicking mouse on the dot.