- » Mobile
- » Cross-a-Pix for iPhone, iPad and Android
Cross-a-Pix for iPhone, iPad and Android
Paint squares and fill regions as you solve the puzzle and discover a beautiful pixel-art picture
Cross-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, these puzzles offer the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a blank grid, divided into various regions, with clues to the left of every row and at the top of every column. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by painting squares and filling blocks according to the rules.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to fill a square, move cursor to the desired location and tap anywhere on the screen. The square, as well as all other squares belonging to the same region, will fill in automatically.
For more fun, Conceptis Cross-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
- 42 free Cross-a-Pix puzzles in SingleClue and DualClue
- 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for tablet only
- Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
- Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
- Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
- Unique solution for each puzzle
- Grid sizes up to 20x30 (45x60 for tablet)
- Multiple difficulty levels
- Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
- Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
- Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
- Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
- Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
- Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- Error checking option when row or column is completed
- Clue auto check-off when row or column is completed
- Check puzzle
- Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Cross-a-Pix for iPhone, iPad and Android is a free app containing free puzzle volumes. Additional volumes are available via In App Purchase.
Cross-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Campixu, PoliPix and Crazy Paving. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.