Tic-Tac-Logic for iPhone and iPad
Fill remaining squares so there are no more than two adjacent X or O in a row or column
Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic is a single-player puzzle based on Tic-Tac-Toe, a pencil-and-paper game many of us used to enjoy as children. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these addictive puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing X's and O's in various places. The object is to place X or O in remaining squares so there are no more than two consecutive X's or O's in a row or a column, the number of X's is the same as the number of O's in each row and each column, and all rows and all columns are unique.
The game features a main ruler to help focusing on the row or column being solved, a secondary ruler to help comparing two rows or columns, counters to show how many X and O there are in each row and column, and pencilmarks to place temporary X or O when solving very hard puzzles.
For more fun, Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
- 90 free Classic Tic-Tac-Logic puzzle samples
- 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
- Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
- Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
- Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
- Manually selected, top quality puzzles
- Unique solution for each puzzle
- Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
- Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
- Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
- Puzzle library sorting options
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- Main ruler for easier row and column viewing
- Secondary ruler for easier row and column comparing
- Row and column counter boxes
- Pencilmarks for solving hard puzzles
- Check puzzle
- Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Tic-Tac-Logic for iPhone and iPad is a free app containing free puzzle volumes. Additional volumes are available via In App Purchase.
Tic-Tac-Logic have also become popular under other names such as Binero, Binaire, Binairo, Binoxxo, Noughts and Crosses and Takuzu. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Hashi, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.