- » Mobile
- » Sudoku for iPhone, iPad and Android
Sudoku for iPhone, iPad and Android
Play six different Sudoku variations in a single app
Top Sudoku app in Japan! Play six different Sudoku variations in a single app. Start with classic Sudoku grids and advance to Diagonal Sudoku, Irregular Sudoku and OddEven Sudoku - each with a different look and a unique twist of brain challenging logic. Huge brain-bashing Mega Sudoku puzzles, also known as Monster Sudoku, are offered for tablet only.
With its diverse variations and straightforward no-frills game design, Conceptis Sudoku brings a new dimension to Sudoku mobile gaming - on both smartphones and tablets.
For more fun, Conceptis Sudoku includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
- 120 free Classic Sudoku and Sudoku variants puzzle samples
- Variants include Mini, Diagonal, Irregular, OddEven and Mega
- Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
- Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
- Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
- Manually selected, top quality puzzles
- Unique solution for each puzzle
- Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
- Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
- Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
- Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
- Portrait and landscape screen support (tablet only)
- Pencilmarks feature for solving hard puzzles
- Highlight Excluded Squares option
- Lock number on keypad option
- Unlimited Undo and Redo
- Show conflicts during gameplay
- Check puzzle
- Track puzzle solving times
Conceptis Sudoku for iPhone, iPad and Android is a free app containing free puzzle volumes. Additional volumes are available via In App Purchase.
Conceptis Sudoku variations have also become popular under other names such as Sudoku 12x12, Sudoku 16x16, Jigsaw Sudoku, Nonomino Sudoku, Squiggly Sudoku, Sudoku X and many more. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.