Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

where can i find the solution..?

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Support >> where can i find the solution..? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
where can i find the solution..? - 12/22/2004 8:48:30 PM   
pawla2003

Hi! I'm a Spanish girl. i didn't know about conceptis puwwles until 3 months ago more or less...but i love them and now that i start trying to resolve the advanced ones i would like how to get the solutions for them to know if i did them well or not. Thank you for your help.
Post #: 1
RE: where can i find the solution..? - 12/23/2004 11:42:33 AM   
Cyclone

While I mean absolutely no offense and don't mean to sound nasty, I do sometimes wish that people would look in the forums for a similar thread...currently second in the Puzzle Support list, I answered that very question here two days ago. Solutions are not available yet, basically.

Again, not to be nasty, but I've been to forums where people do this and get chastised for it. Usually, similar threads can be merged, too.

Welcome nonetheless to Conceptis' forums, and don't let my observation discourage you. We really are friendly people. If you ever need any help with a puzzle that you just can't wrap your brain around (so to speak), post about it and you can get some advice here.

Cyclone

(in reply to pawla2003)
Post #: 2
RE: where can i find the solution..? - 12/23/2004 3:49:32 PM   
Ooops

Cyclone, I finally have to ask: How do you manage your links in the forum that they don't show the link itself but alternate text ("here")? I tried several things I could think of but none of them worked. Where's the trick?

(in reply to pawla2003)
Post #: 3
RE: where can i find the solution..? - 12/23/2004 10:21:36 PM   
Cyclone

It's kinda hard to show the text because it will convert, so I'm doing it with spaces.

[url= "http://www.somesite.com/somefolder/some_file_or_topic.ext" ]INSERT TEXT LINK HERE[ /url]

Remove the space after the url=, , put in your text, and get rid of the space before /url.

You can also click the helper button above the post box and it will give you the format.

Cyclone

(in reply to pawla2003)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Support >> where can i find the solution..? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode