Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Slitherlink

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> Slitherlink Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Slitherlink - 5/20/2017 4:53:11 PM   
readnbead

Is Slitherlink in development for Android (or are there future plans for this)? That's my remaining favorite not represented on Android :)
Post #: 1
RE: Slitherlink - 5/21/2017 10:58:55 PM   
dave

It's not in development yet, but we plan to release Slitherlink for Android sometime later this year. For those interested, our next Android app will probably be Kakuro - which will first be published for iOS in a couple of weeks. Hope you will like it.

Cheers, Dave

(in reply to readnbead)
Post #: 2
RE: Slitherlink - 5/22/2017 7:34:27 PM   
Ahlyis

Off topic - feel free to ignore.

Kakuro, which I used to know as Cross Sums in Dell puzzle books as a kid, used to be one of my favorite puzzles. My dad and I would sometimes make photocopies, then race to see who could solve them fastest. I never cared too much for Sudoku, which were called Number Place in the Dell magazines. But all of that was many years ago.

I discovered Conceptis puzzles through a puzzle page in an in-flight airline magazine. They had some Slitherlink puzzles of increasing difficulties in the book. I solved them all during the flight and was instantly hooked. When I got home I looked up Conceptis on the Internet. Now, I think I like Hashi most.

I solve many of the different types of puzzles offered here. And there are some I completely skip. Overall though, I think Hashi is my favorite. Battleships, Skyscrapers, Calcudoku, even Slitherlink are all enjoyable. The smaller Cross-a-pix and Pic-a-Pix too. But it is Hashi that I find myself going back to most. Hashi is the only one I have bought multiple packages for on my iPad.

In fact, isn't it about time for another Huge Challenger package on the Hashi app? ;)

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 3
RE: Slitherlink - 5/22/2017 10:05:52 PM   
readnbead

Our puzzling tastes are very similar! Thank you Dave for the update on apps. I'm looking forward to a future Slitherlink!

(in reply to Ahlyis)
Post #: 4
RE: Slitherlink - 5/29/2017 9:42:46 PM   
dave

Now that we released Kakuro for iOS (and the Android version is under development), we started developing Battleships for iOS which we hope to release in a month or so. We are also going to release an update for Fill-a-Pix in a couple of weeks which will (finally) support direct-touch interface without the need for the cursor. We hope you will like this improvement, especially that it helps solving the puzzles much faster.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to readnbead)
Post #: 5
RE: Slitherlink - 6/2/2017 7:19:54 PM   
readnbead

Happy day! Thank you Dave, that is good news indeed about fill-a-pix! I'll watch for the update :)

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 6
RE: Slitherlink - 6/3/2017 6:28:28 PM   
readnbead

Related question Dave--Is there a way that I'm missing, or a way in development, of syncing the various apps among my devices so that puzzles completed or in progress can be seen and accessed on both my smartphone and my tablet? Thanks!

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 7
RE: Slitherlink - 6/5/2017 9:35:12 PM   
dave

I'm afraid there is no way right now to sync game progress among multiple devices.

Sorry, Dave

(in reply to readnbead)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> Slitherlink Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll