Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Where do I find Mega Pic-a-Pix puzzles?

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> Where do I find Mega Pic-a-Pix puzzles? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where do I find Mega Pic-a-Pix puzzles? - 4/27/2017 7:08:12 PM   
itsme74

Does anyone know where I can find the mega sized puzzles? And I am looking for puzzle pictures that are not cartoon in nature. I recently downloaded Dorant's "Laughing Cavalier" from this website and enjoyed it very much. I want more puzzles like that, but cannot find anything anywhere. I did find another website that had large puzzles to choose from, but when you print them out it only prints half of the puzzle the more I enlarge it. Can anyone tell me where I can find mega puzzles that print and are not cartoons? Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Where do I find Mega Pic-a-Pix puzzles? - 4/28/2017 3:32:49 PM   
KathKat449

Dear itsme74,

I, too, have been disappointed in the final result. I made a decision that I'm here for the challenge/relaxation that working a puzzle affords, not a sense of creating a grand masterpiece. Also, I would have to adjust if I knew all the puzzles were, say, flowers. So variety is good; thanks Conceptis!

Printing mega puzzles is a challenge for me. I found my way from info in the help topic thread.

Have a good day!
KathKat

(in reply to itsme74)
Post #: 2
RE: Where do I find Mega Pic-a-Pix puzzles? - 5/8/2017 6:27:00 PM   
itsme74

I finally finished "The Laughing Cavalier" last night. I wish I knew where Dorant found that puzzle. I would love to find more HUGE puzzles like that, but are not cartoon in nature. Like the portrait of The Laughing Cavalier, for instance. I love pictures like that. Also, I have found the mega puzzles, here on the conceptis site, that you can download each week, but you don't know what the picture is. So far, I've been disappointed with the pictures I have downloaded. It only makes sense to know what the picture is so you will know if you want to buy it or not. I feel like I have wasted money and I'm scared to waste my money on more downloads because they may be pictures that I don't like. Why aren't we able to view what the pictures are before purchasing/downloading these puzzles? I am downloading and paying "blindly." If I am going to pay for a puzzle then it should at least be a picture that I would like and want. It's not just about the puzzle for me. It's also about the picture.

(in reply to KathKat449)
Post #: 3
RE: Where do I find Mega Pic-a-Pix puzzles? - 5/8/2017 9:57:04 PM   
Ahlyis

You are probably a significant minority itsme74.

These are puzzles. For most, knowing the solution beforehand ruins the puzzle. I suspect that even having the title available beforehand would ruin the puzzle for many.

I've tried to think of a way they could give access to the solution of the picture puzzles prior to purchase, but cannot come up with something which I think would work for you while not ruining the puzzles for a great many others.

Just my 2 cents on the matter. :)

(in reply to itsme74)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> Where do I find Mega Pic-a-Pix puzzles? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode