Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Spreading the word at hotels

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Spread the Word >> Spreading the word at hotels Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Spreading the word at hotels - 8/16/2013 4:12:02 AM   
Puzzler125

For both positive and negative reasons I have spent a bunch of nights in a hotel this calendar year.

As a matter of fact my laptop (8 years old, no biggie) and PC (4 yrs and wanted a new laptop anyway) have died or are dying and I am on a hotel PC. I leave this site when I get up from here and hope it encourages others to try the site. People watch over my shoulder, which is fine with me, and I explain the puzzle I'm currently working on and then show other puzzles on the site.

People are intrigued by the variety of puzzles, love the idea of a free puzzle in each category each week, and are very glad to hear they will not get bombarded with spam if they sign up for Conceptis!
Post #: 1
RE: Spreading the word at hotels - 8/23/2013 12:28:14 PM   
dave

Hi Puzzler125

Thanks for the thumbs-up and helping promote our website. And you're right, we don't bombard our users with spam or any other type of emails.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to Puzzler125)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Spread the Word >> Spreading the word at hotels Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts