Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Cant select puzzle for play

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Cant select puzzle for play Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cant select puzzle for play - 6/18/2011 10:54:27 PM   
johnsons555

I am having problems accessing the puzzles. 
I'm using Windows 7, IE8, and Adobe Flash 10,3,181,26.  Attached is my screenshot.  Where are the puzzles?  What am I doing wrong?

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Cant select puzzle for play - 6/19/2011 9:05:41 AM   
dave

Please try two things.
First, please clear your cache. If you use Internet Explorer, go to Tools -> Internet options. In General tab press “Delete..” Make sure “Temporary Internet files” is selected and press “Delete”. If you use Fire Fox, go to Tools -> Options. In “Private” tab click on “clear recent history”  and make sure “Cache” is chosen in the small window that opens. Choose Time range as “Everything” and press “Clear now”.

If this doesn’t help, please try updating Flash Player. Sometimes, something can go wrong with Flash Player and then no flash would appear. You can test the player here: http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/. Please notice that only the second animation is relevant to our site. If the animation doesn’t show, the best thing is to install the player again.
After you complete the installation, you need to restart your browser.

(in reply to johnsons555)
Post #: 2
RE: Cant select puzzle for play - 6/25/2011 12:25:46 AM   
johnsons555

i have done as you suggested, but nothing has changed. i still have nothing i can select. is there something else you can suggest?

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 3
RE: Cant select puzzle for play - 6/25/2011 4:27:40 PM   
dave

It's possible you have pop-up blockers. Please make sure you have pop-ups enabled for our site. If you have Google pop-up blocker, make sure it is switched off for Conceptis website. If the problem still persists, please send email with screenshot to support@conceptispuzzles.com

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to johnsons555)
Post #: 4
RE: Cant select puzzle for play - 6/26/2011 8:55:30 PM   
Talihoe

Hi Dave,

I've been using FireFox for a while instead of IE, so I didn't realize IE had problem with the puzzles until recently.  It was the same problem as johnsons555, with a white area where the puzzles should be.  I uninstalled Flash Player 10.3, brought up IE7 and re-installed the Flash Player.  Then brought up FireFox, which prompted me to install the Flash Player there again.  Apparently Flash must be installed within each browser (?).  In any case I'm working normally under both browsers now.

Patti

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 5
RE: Cant select puzzle for play - 6/26/2011 10:17:30 PM   
dave

Hi Patti

You're right - the "white areas" in the screenshots can also be an indication there's no Flash installed for that particular browser.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to Talihoe)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Cant select puzzle for play Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts