Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Pic-a-Pix: New feature for selecting colors

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> The Puzzle Room >> Pic-a-Pix: New feature for selecting colors Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pic-a-Pix: New feature for selecting colors - 2/14/2011 4:23:13 PM   
dave

A new feature is available when playing Color Pic-a-Pix puzzles. You can now directly select colors using numerical keyboard shortcuts (the numbers 1, 2 etc depending on how many colors are used in the puzzle). There is also a new Preference showing these numbers in the toolbar Color Picker in case you find this helpful. This feature was an idea we got some time ago from one of our fans by email or in this forum, so please step up and let us know - we'd love to award you with some free credits.

This feature above is in addition to the spacebar shortcut, which toggles the colors serially. In addition, a keyboard shortcut 0 (zero) has been added to toggle the Mark Squares button.

Hope you enjoy these features, our puzzles, and everything else.

Thanks, Dave
Post #: 1
RE: Pic-a-Pix: New feature for selecting colors - 2/14/2011 5:17:02 PM   
gsloan

I don't seem to have this new feature. Is there something I need to do to somehow reload the application?

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 2
RE: Pic-a-Pix: New feature for selecting colors - 2/14/2011 6:28:27 PM   
gsloan

I should mention, the browser I'm using is Rockmelt (Chrome-based).  It seems to be working if I use Firefox instead (LOVE the feature, btw, thanks!)

(in reply to gsloan)
Post #: 3
RE: Pic-a-Pix: New feature for selecting colors - 2/14/2011 10:10:42 PM   
dave

Hi gsloan

I forgot to mention: when releasing new version of an online game it's always good practice to empty one's cache. Please try and let us know if it helps.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to gsloan)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> The Puzzle Room >> Pic-a-Pix: New feature for selecting colors Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts