Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Piecing Together Megapuzzle Pages

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> The Puzzle Room >> Piecing Together Megapuzzle Pages Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Piecing Together Megapuzzle Pages - 11/2/2010 4:04:32 PM   
Purple_Pisces

Well I can finally print out megapuzzles and am really enjoying solving them but am finding it a bit tricky to line up the pages of the puzzles exactly when attaching them to each other. Does any one else have this issue and are there any tips or tricks to getting them to line up perfectly? Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Piecing Together Megapuzzle Pages - 12/31/2010 8:07:34 PM   
Purple_Pisces

Just wanted to bump this thread to see if anyone can offer any tips for piecing together the larger puzzles.

(in reply to Purple_Pisces)
Post #: 2
RE: Piecing Together Megapuzzle Pages - 1/1/2011 9:03:13 AM   
sharonella

I think it's an issue of the printers not printing out perfectly - and the rollers that push the page forward in your printer not being lined up 100%.  When just printing normal pages, these slight imperfections are not noticeable to the naked eye - In my experience, when trying to paste two pieces of a puzzle together they just don;t line up perfectly. 

(in reply to Purple_Pisces)
Post #: 3
RE: Piecing Together Megapuzzle Pages - 1/1/2011 4:20:08 PM   
Purple_Pisces

Thanks for your reply sharonella! At least now I know I'm not the only one that has trouble piecing the larger puzzles together. Happy New Year!

(in reply to sharonella)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> The Puzzle Room >> Piecing Together Megapuzzle Pages Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts