Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

How to make color LaP more challenging

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> The Puzzle Room >> How to make color LaP more challenging Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How to make color LaP more challenging - 6/12/2009 3:36:28 PM   
chaosmanor

Link-a-Pix are arguably the easiest puzzles here. overall.  Even the mediums tend to be pretty easy; the ranking is usually because of the size, rather than the actual difficulty of finding paths.  But there is a way of making color ones a little tougher: do one color at a time.  While some connections are obvious, many of them require that nearby paths be done first.  If you do all of the connections of one color before going to a different color, you often will need to mentally work out the nearby connections of other colors beforehand   To make things even tougher, don't use the "check" feature at all, or at least wait until you've finished with a color before checking your work.

Have fun!
Post #: 1
RE: How to make color LaP more challenging - 6/13/2009 5:27:26 AM   
sharonella

excellent suggestion!!!!  I agree!

Sha

(in reply to chaosmanor)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> The Puzzle Room >> How to make color LaP more challenging Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts