Conceptis Forums

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Pic-A-Pix Strategy Help?

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Support >> Pic-A-Pix Strategy Help? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pic-A-Pix Strategy Help? - 5/19/2009 5:30:03 PM   
jmiller28

I found this site recently and am enjoying the Easy Pic-A-Pix puzzles!  But when I try the medium level ones, I'm able to figure out some squares to shade, and some to not shade, but then get stuck....I study every row and column and can't find any square that I know for certain should be shaded or unshaded.  Is there a different advanced strategy that needs to be used for the medium to advanced Pic-A-Pix puzzles?  Thanks for any suggestions on strategy!  John
Post #: 1
RE: Pic-A-Pix Strategy Help? - 5/19/2009 8:30:35 PM   
lekahe

There are lots of different tecniques to solve Pic-A-Pix puzzles. The best way to learn about them would be to download and read the "Pic-a-Pix Tutorial and Walkthroughs: A beginner’s guide to solving picture logic puzzles". See the article which also contains the link to download the tutorial.

Leena

(in reply to jmiller28)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Support >> Pic-A-Pix Strategy Help? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts