My Last Good Puzzle was .... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> The Puzzle Room

KathKat449 -> My Last Good Puzzle was .... (1/21/2014 3:58:26 PM)

Hi all !
I would like a thread for recommending puzzles that have that "oh, you've gotta do this one!"

So ...
My last good puzzle was PicAPix 00390100125 Mega B&W published Jan 17, 2014. I don't often look at the resulting picture but this one is
different - what do you see? I think that doing the color puzzles has dulled my abilities in B&W. I needed
4 attempts to solve this one, yet by MY rating system this one is "tedious with mild reasoning" - in other
words, a very good puzzle to do again in a few months!

chaosmanor -> RE: My Last Good Puzzle was .... (1/24/2014 2:22:14 AM)

Is there a way to actually plug in a puzzle number into a search box, and go directly to it? I've never seen one here. Without one, it could take days to look for a particular puzzle. Even giving us a "published date" would help a little. Even so, adding a search box for the puzzles would sure be nice, Hint! Hint! [&:]

dave -> RE: My Last Good Puzzle was .... (1/25/2014 12:57:02 AM)

You can do this search with a little bit of creativity. Use the following format, and modify according to the puzzle ID:

http://www.conceptispuzzles.com/index.aspx?uri=puzzleinfo/00/3/90100125

Thanks, Dave

chaosmanor -> RE: My Last Good Puzzle was .... (1/31/2014 5:53:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dave

You can do this search with a little bit of creativity. Use the following format, and modify according to the puzzle ID:

http://www.conceptispuzzles.com/index.aspx?uri=puzzleinfo/00/3/90100125

Thanks, Dave

I saw this recommendation in another thread. Shoulda thought of it on my own [&:] Thanks!

lcannard -> RE: My Last Good Puzzle was .... (7/5/2014 11:41:46 AM)

I did this one on your advice. It took me a bit longer than average, but I do get distracted. The resulting picture is a rendition of a classic painting. I wish more PAP puzzles resulted in a picture worth looking at, but most of the really large ones are pretty neat. Now if had been in color, that would have been really impressive.

KathKat449 -> RE: My Last Good Puzzle was .... (7/22/2014 8:49:59 PM)

The post made me think of an obvious question: has Conceptis ever done the same PAP in both B&W and color?
I'm thinking that most PAP-B&W can be made into a PAP-color. Tell me true !

(Don't mind me - today I am sick and I am very glad to have the Conceptis website to help me pass the time
((and my ability with a puzzle tells me just how sick I am !!! (laugh) )) )

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode