loading online puzzles (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> The Puzzle Room

clairelara -> loading online puzzles (1/11/2012 7:56:01 PM)

i have tried loading my saved puzzles and it wont let me, everything works fine except that, does anyone know what the problem could be?

dave -> RE: loading online puzzles (1/11/2012 8:45:59 PM)

Hi clairelara

Please explain the problem in more details. You can also send email to support@conceptispuzzles.com and we'll work on this offline.

Thanks, Dave

clairelara -> RE: loading online puzzles (1/11/2012 8:58:52 PM)

i have 2 puzzles saved that i haven't completed, when i click to load to play it doesn't do anything, but i have just purchased a new puzzle and when i clicked to load that it was fine its just my saved puzzles.

dave -> RE: loading online puzzles (1/12/2012 6:15:08 PM)

Hi clairelara

As a first step please clear your cache. If this doesn't help then it's possible your Adobe Flash S/W got corrupted. Please download and re-install Flash from Adobe's website. I hope this will solve the problem.

Thanks, Dave

clairelara -> RE: loading online puzzles (1/12/2012 8:52:41 PM)

ive done both but still not working, the only problem iswhen trying to reopen a part completed puzzle if i open everything else its fine

dave -> RE: loading online puzzles (1/12/2012 9:18:29 PM)

Please send an email to support@conceptispuzzles.com and we'll continue from there.

The problem can also be a pop-up blocker or the anti-virus. Please try using another browser on this computer and let us know what happens. If you send us an email, please specify OS, browser, Flash player, and their versions.

Thanks, Dave

Shagsbeard -> RE: loading online puzzles (2/5/2012 4:10:14 PM)

Just want to say that I find the support for this site a A++. Keep up the good works.

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode