Credit Card issues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support

Shagsbeard -> Credit Card issues (6/16/2011 7:29:52 PM)

You might not be aware of this, since it's not really your problem. My bank puts a hold on my credit card each time (twice now) that I've purchaced credits from you. The way it's being charged sets off their fraud alert. It probably has something to do with foreign exchange or something. Each time, a call to my bank has corrected the hold without any worry. Just a heads up though.

dave -> RE: Credit Card issues (6/16/2011 10:17:03 PM)

Thanks for notifying us. We've heard this from a few other members before. We'll forward to our credit card clearing company in case something can be done.

Dave

bee1122 -> RE: Credit Card issues (6/19/2011 9:58:39 PM)

This also happened to me.  Unfortunately, even though I cancelled my debit card immediately, someone managed to post charges against my account AND created a fake check and cashed it for $200 within 2 days of buying credits here.  I don't understand the leap from obtaining my debit card number to having my bank routing and account number, but it happened.

For the record, this didn't happen the first time I bought credits, which was shortly after you rolled out the option to buy puzzles.

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode