RE: Conceptis for Android (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support

Cyclone -> RE: Conceptis for Android (3/24/2014 10:17:12 PM)

Would we be able to sync the app with our accounts? Or is this a completely separate thing altogether? I'm guessing we tie it to our accounts, but want to confirm that.

dave -> RE: Conceptis for Android (3/25/2014 6:53:41 PM)

The Android apps will be independent entities, just like the current iOS apps. All in-app purchases will be done via Google Play, which means a sync option isn't technically possible. BTW, right now it seems the volume (puzzle packs) for Android will be the same ones we offer in iOS.

Thanks, Dave

Cyclone -> RE: Conceptis for Android (3/26/2014 6:12:08 AM)

Ah, so if I want to get all of the weeklies in my account, I'd stick with them directly through this account without the Android, but special puzzle packs could be done via Android. Got it. Besides, I don't pay the phone bill on the account so me buying through Google Play = bad idea.

lekahe -> RE: Conceptis for Android (3/26/2014 10:08:22 AM)

Cyclone, at least in Finland GooglePlay is not connected with the mobile carrier as well as iTunes is not.
I use both and pay with a credit card. I guess Paypal would do as well, but we Finns don't really use it.

Leena

Cyclone -> RE: Conceptis for Android (3/26/2014 2:43:35 PM)

Nah, any app I see on phones here would apparently go to your phone bill. I have tried looking up credit card options but found none. This is one reason I haven't added a CrossMe Premium Key yet despite the good number of puzzles there; I literally can't pay for it myself.

Daniel1980 -> Android! (7/1/2014 12:41:03 PM)

My girlfriend and I love Pic-a-Pix. Until now, we used to play it on our iPad. There, we found an app which is compareable with Conceptis Pic-a-Pix: Let's IQ Nonogram.
(There are a lot of Pic-a-Pix apps out there, but these two are actually the only good ones)
Yesterday I saw that Let's IQ Nonogram is there for Android, too!
http://www.letsiq.com/en/apps/apps
The filling of the cells works differently than for Conceptis Pic-a-Pix. You have to get used to it. I like it better whereas my girlfriend prefers the Conceptis way.

Doogiedubu -> RE: Conceptis for Android (7/8/2014 7:18:05 PM)

As there are more Android devices than Apples why is it not more of a priority to meet the needs of the many rather than the elitist few (their opinion not mine). I'd be happy to pay for an Android app and spend credits on puzzles if they have to be different from the PC version. I know we all subscribe because we are all puzzle lovers and want we want to be able to take our puzzles anywhere, so come on get an android app up and running so we can take the puzzles we are fanatical about onto the trains and buses, restaurants and coffee shops, in the parks and countryside etc etc. Remember the Android market is bigger and with a mobile app for Conceptis running on it more people will be looking over shoulders and asking "What's that you're playing?" and we can reply "Just the best puzzle games on the internet".

dave -> RE: Conceptis for Android (7/16/2014 3:31:19 PM)

We're working on Android apps, and hope to release the first one (FAP) in a few months. Android development environment is much more complicated compared to iOS when it comes to manipulating huge grids like the mega puzzles in Fill-a-Pix and Link-a-Pix.

Thanks, Dave

honeybee13 -> RE: Conceptis for Android (8/29/2014 1:12:38 AM)

I am an Apple hater. Or rather, a person for whom Apple products never actually work properly for, so I boycott them. And I would love, Love, LOVE to have Conceptis as an Android application. I'm glad you are working on it. What I really want is the Fill-a-Pix for Android because there is nothing comparable to Fill-a-Pix anywhere and they are my all time favorite puzzle. If you need someone to test that application in particular, let me know!

dave -> RE: Conceptis for Android (9/17/2014 8:51:59 AM)

Hi honeybee13

We're making progress on FAP for Android and will soon need testers to help us debug the alpha version. In case you (or anyone else) is interested please send me an email to dave@conceptispuzzles.com

Thanks, Dave

Kleki -> RE: Conceptis for Android (9/26/2014 4:19:28 PM)

Great to hear. Although I rarely play picture puzzles it's definately something I am looking forward to. I hope you also plan releasing number puzzles (Nurikab and Slitherlink espacially) soon.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode