Addictive (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzles and Life

jeharleymax -> Addictive (5/16/2010 3:47:22 PM)

I'm sure there are other puzzle fanatics here...but solving domintes my free time. Any suggestions on how to pry myself away from the computer?

Purple_Pisces -> RE: Addictive (5/16/2010 5:28:28 PM)

I can't say how to spend less time solving puzzles, but if you want to spend less time at the computer you could always print them out and solve them elsewhere. Just get a clipboard and you can take them anywhere.

sharonella -> RE: Addictive (5/20/2010 1:32:01 PM)

I agree - have clipboard, will travel...

I take clipboard on all my vacations (cruise ship deck chair - in the mountains by a brook) & usually have one in the car with me, too - if I end up somewhere I need to wait around a bit - out come the puzzles - my chiropractor's waiting room - at the pizza place, waiting for my take-out...

you should get away from the computer every now & then... to expose others to your addiction![:D]

Sha

chaosmanor -> RE: Addictive (5/21/2010 5:44:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeharleymax

I'm sure there are other puzzle fanatics here...but solving domintes my free time. Any suggestions on how to pry myself away from the computer?

Well, you could always find yourself a different "addiction" [;)]  I like to go hiking; this works out very well as I am also an active geocacher and letterboxer, both of which can be quite addictive, and they also force you to go outside and get some exercise.  Check out these three websites for more info:

www.geocaching.com
www.letterboxing.org
www.atlasquest.com

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode