Slitherlink Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> The Puzzle Room

ashlandmark -> Slitherlink Question (4/9/2009 1:58:04 PM)

I love Slitherlink and have found tons to do on the Internet, but I was wondering if anyone has/knows what is the biggest Slitherlink puzzle out there, and where to find it.  The biggest I have come across so far is 45X30 on www.pro.or.jp and www.janko.at    Thanks.

Mal -> RE: Slitherlink Question (4/20/2009 3:10:14 AM)

The biggest Slitherlink I've seen is 178 x 128.  You can buy these from Nikoli.co.jp in the "Purchase Books" section.  Just look for "Huge Sheet of Slitherlink"!  Nikoli have only ever had two of these for sale but I used to special order a Japanese puzzle magazine that had one of these giants in each issue.  It was double-sided with a 59 grid interlocking Sudoku!  For the life of me I can't remember the name of that magazine, but if you're interested I can try and track it down.

Mal

ashlandmark -> RE: Slitherlink Question (4/20/2009 1:52:49 PM)

Thanks...I found those, I think, on Nikoli.  They were the size of a newspaper page.  I am staying busy with the 45x30's from janko.at, but I will probably look into buying the Nikoli's.

wisdemol -> RE: Slitherlink Question (4/21/2009 4:38:51 PM)

On http://www.kwontomloop.com/ there is a 'beast of the month' slitherlink of 40x30

JSmith -> RE: Slitherlink Question (4/22/2009 2:24:14 AM)

Are you sure this was the title of a slitherlink puzzle? If it's not, then it's the funniest accidental misspelling I've read all month :)

Page: [1]

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode