If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies

[Poll]

If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer?

B&W easy
  3% (83)
B&W medium
  14% (321)
B&W challenging
  21% (474)
Color easy
  8% (193)
Color medium
  26% (573)
Color challenging
  25% (550)

Total Votes : 2194
(last vote on : 10/6/2008 4:58:04 AM)
(Poll ended: 10/6/2008 5:00:00 AM)

gilg -> If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/21/2008 4:32:57 PM)

Following many requests from community members we are now considering to add a fifth puzzle to the weekly My Pic-a-Pix supply. If we do that - what kind of puzzle would you prefer? Thank you for your participation. This poll will main active until the end of Sunday, October 5, 2008 GMT

tarendrake -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/21/2008 4:41:06 PM)

If you do add a 5th puzzle to the PaP section, will you be adding a 5th puzzle to the LaP, FaP, MaP, and DaP as well? 

gilg -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/21/2008 6:16:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tarendrake
If you do add a 5th puzzle to the PaP section, will you be adding a 5th puzzle to the LaP, FaP, MaP, and DaP as well? 

No, just another Pic-a-Pix.

Cobalt -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/21/2008 6:18:05 PM)

Aww. I hope you decide to add an extra LaP eventually then. :)

msmccorrie14 -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/21/2008 6:33:30 PM)

What about a big color puzzle? Sounds good to me [:)]

Mark

HoffmanV -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/21/2008 11:22:43 PM)

We need challenging puzzles!  All you provide week after week after week is easy or medium.  I haven't bothered with the puzzles from this website in months because you are no longer providing anything for those of us that have been doing these for a long time!

cyndommett -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/22/2008 9:29:16 AM)

How about a mega B&W puzzle?

If not then I would prefer a medium B&W puzzle

Cyn

TygerStripe -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/22/2008 11:55:50 AM)

I found the medium B&W this week somewhat enjoyably challenging.  But still not as tough as they used to be.

Ana Teresa -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/22/2008 3:29:17 PM)

That will be great!
B&W medium to challenging is my favorite!
The medium PAP of this week has a nice level of difficulty.
I'm looking forward to the 5th PAP!
Thans,
Ana Tersea

rcubero -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/22/2008 7:59:57 PM)

I would like to get any new weekly PAP. Really any of them.
Of course if you have to decide I have selected color (I love to do or to try to do them on line) medium (to have time to solve it during a week).
Thanks for the new possibility.
Rosa

lekahe -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/23/2008 9:12:12 AM)

This poll convinced me that I am totally hopeless person. Whatever poll I take, my opinion is NEVER among the options!
For the options given above, I really do not care which one...

I love 2-coloured PAPs and they even have their own category on the samples page. Usually they are quite challenging. Could you consider adding one of them, or is it too hard to tell which of the colour puzzles use only 2 colours by using the info attached to the puzzle?

Leena

Cyclone -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/25/2008 2:54:46 AM)

I'm in agreement!  I want to see not one, but two of the two-colour puzzles added to the batch since they do have their own category. [:)]

Leena, since two-colour puzzles start with 0019 (compared with 0009 or 0029), I think finding them should be easy.  We just need them made available for us. [:D]

(Can we do this with LAPs as well?)

Cyclone

eeyore211 -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/25/2008 2:22:31 PM)

I agree too. I voted for color since it was the closest option but my favorite is really the medium to hard two color puzzles.

puzzlewoman_2000 -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/26/2008 4:10:25 AM)

I agree!!! A two-color PAP would be the best.
-Heather

Mel-o-rama -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/27/2008 4:55:41 PM)

Challenging colors are my favorite because they work the brain, and you get a prettier picture in the end.

TygerStripe -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/28/2008 3:34:57 AM)

I kind of feel the opposite.  Maybe it's just the color ones we've gotten lately, but a good sized B&W can produce quite a pleasing picture, where sometimes I think the color distracts from the picture.  And in most cases, adding color makes it easier.  Even an easy B&W I have to occasionally stop and think about what's going on, but the last few color PAPs, just to make it anywhere near a challenge, I've been doing it one complete color before even considering the next color.  And even then, often very little thought is required.

redrobin123 -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/29/2008 2:56:34 AM)

I also vote for 2 color!

edhel -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/29/2008 4:48:08 PM)

It's not that much the challenging part that I wish there was more, but mainly the big sized puzzles. I would love a 5th Pic-A-Pix that would always be mega-sized!

klg -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/29/2008 4:51:36 PM)

I voted for the difficult black and white, but I would love it if it was a 2 color PAP.  I like to print out the puzzles and I don't like having to use colored pencils.  With a two color PAP, I can use a regular pencil and make one color very dark and the other very light.  They are definitely the most challenging.  So if a two colo PAP is an option, I vote for that

rotwang -> RE: If we add a puzzle to My Pic-a-Pix, what would you prefer? (9/29/2008 10:32:08 PM)

Anything without people in it. Enough already.

Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode