Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Using credits in Mobile apps

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Using credits in Mobile apps Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Using credits in Mobile apps - 4/18/2017 1:35:51 PM   
dutchboyus

I'm very happy with the increasing support for Android devices, thank you. I'm less happy that you can't spend web credits in the mobile apps. I have a fair amount of web credits, but in an increasingly mobile world they​ are now essentially useless. I won't be spending money on mobile puzzle packs when I still have credits with your business.

Are there any plans to let us spend credits in apps? It seems like there are few technical hurdles here (log in / link a conceptis account).
Post #: 1
RE: Using credits in Mobile apps - 4/21/2017 6:58:54 PM   
Ahlyis

I would be surprised if they allowed this as the pricing structures are quite different between the web and mobile. Still, it would be great if they did allow it.

(in reply to dutchboyus)
Post #: 2
RE: Using credits in Mobile apps - 5/1/2017 10:19:02 PM   
dave

I'm afraid this option won't be possible in the near future since the iOS/Android apps are based on in-app purchasing and the purchasing is done from the Apple/Google stores (and not from Conceptis). However, there are other ideas brewing which might enable using Conceptis Credits on mobile devices. We'll know better later on this year.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to Ahlyis)
Post #: 3
RE: Using credits in Mobile apps - 11/30/2018 3:16:22 PM   
rmm466nh

Any updates on the "other ideas brewing"? I came to this thread because I too am wanting to use my credits in the app.
Thanks!

(in reply to dutchboyus)
Post #: 4
RE: Using credits in Mobile apps - 12/4/2018 9:14:29 PM   
dave

Unfortunately our other ideas didn't work out, so it's not possible using Conceptis Credits to purchase puzzles on mobile devices.

Dave

(in reply to rmm466nh)
Post #: 5
RE: Using credits in Mobile apps - 4/4/2019 3:36:13 PM   
gbal

Hi to all.
I am a newcomer to this game and I like it. I started playing some free puzzle, then I bought credits to continue this amazing activity. Yesterday I got an app for Pic-a-Pix and I was surprised to see I am not able to use my web credits with the mobile environment. I read there are many reasons not allowing this but, as customer, I definitively not agree the explaining.

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Using credits in Mobile apps Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.5.5 Unicode