Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Where do Saved Puzzles go?

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Support >> Where do Saved Puzzles go? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where do Saved Puzzles go? - 1/24/2015 7:52:28 PM   
Chris24

I bought and saved a Fill-A-Pix a couple of days ago. When I click on the link for "Saved Puzzles" then on "Info" (the only working link on the page), a popup appears that is all black. Is that supposed to be my saved puzzle, or is it somewhere else?
Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: Where do Saved Puzzles go? - 1/25/2015 8:27:47 AM   
gilg

When you save a puzzle it should appear under My Saved. In case of Fill-a-Pix, this should be here http://www.conceptispuzzles.com/index.aspx?uri=myconceptis/channel/fap/saved

To resume a puzzle click the puzzle thumbnail preview. A window with the puzzle should then pop-up.

If you click the 'Info' link underneath the preview you should get to a full page about the puzzle. You can also resume the puzzle from there by clicking either the thumbnail preview or the 'Play puzzle' button.

(in reply to Chris24)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Support >> Where do Saved Puzzles go? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts