Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

pictures shortened

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> pictures shortened Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
pictures shortened - 11/14/2014 5:23:31 PM   
janietta

Today's new puzzles have a weird problem. When they go to their own screen to be solved, the bottom half of the screen is cut off. This is annoying and difficult to work around, but I can't figure out why that half of the screen just goes white.

Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: pictures shortened - 11/14/2014 6:01:15 PM   
remitog

I've had this problem for quite some time but was told only I experienced it. Hopefully now with someone else posting it, motivation for repair will be found.

(in reply to janietta)
Post #: 2
RE: pictures shortened - 11/14/2014 6:02:58 PM   
remitog

I've contacted Dave about this more than once, but I was told that noone else had this problem. Thanks for posting... your description helps. Hopefully having more than one customer reporting it will motgivate a search for a solution

(in reply to janietta)
Post #: 3
RE: pictures shortened - 11/15/2014 11:31:59 PM   
dave

Please send screenshots to support@conceptispuzzles.com Once we see what the problem is we'll be able to advise what to do.

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to remitog)
Post #: 4
RE: pictures shortened - 11/16/2014 10:44:11 AM   
dave

The problem of seeing partial puzzles is usually caused by browser add-ons. For example, Norton safe search toolbar. Try to disable it and restart the browser (all windows should be closed).

Thanks, Dave

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 5
RE: pictures shortened - 11/16/2014 12:25:33 PM   
janietta

YAY!
That seems to have cleared up the problem. I just updated Norton this week, and the extra tab bar just appeared. I usually don't allow it, but it must have slipped past me, because I didn't even notice it was there.

Thanks for answering so quickly.
Jane

(in reply to janietta)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> pictures shortened Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts