Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Contest: Share a Photo and Win 3,000 Conceptis Credits ($25 Value)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> Contest: Share a Photo and Win 3,000 Conceptis Credits ($25 Value) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Contest: Share a Photo and Win 3,000 Conceptis Credits ... - 12/24/2013 4:02:15 PM   
gilg

Share a creative photo of yourself with a Conceptis puzzle and have a chance to win 3,000 credits to play puzzles on conceptispuzzles.com!

Here's how to enter:

1. LIKE this Facebook post

2. TAKE a creative photo of yourself with a Conceptis puzzle, or ask someone else to take it for you. The puzzle can be on conceptispuzzles.com, in one of our iPhone or iPad apps or even in your favorite magazine or book.

3. SHARE the photo by commenting on this Facebook post and adding your photo as an attachment, along with a short caption.

You need to do the 3 steps above in order to be eligible.

On Monday, January 6, 2014 all winning photos will be selected by our team and announced on our Facebook page. Winners will be asked to provide their account username on conceptispuzzles.com and awarded with a prize of 3,000 Conceptis Credits ($25 value) allowing purchasing hundreds of puzzles on our website. All wining photos will also be published on conceptispuzzles.com.

Have any friends who might like solving our puzzles? Make sure to share this Facebook post with them!

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by gilg -- 12/24/2013 4:04:14 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Fresh Supplies >> Contest: Share a Photo and Win 3,000 Conceptis Credits ($25 Value) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts