Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Large puzzles won't save to server

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Large puzzles won't save to server Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Large puzzles won't save to server - 10/25/2013 5:19:01 AM   
franlaux

I selected the "hard" link-a-pix puzzle (2.120x80), completed about 1/4 of the puzzle and from that point on I kept getting a failure when attempting to save. I did a few tests and found that, apparently, Conceptis can not save the larger sized puzzles. Is there an option or a fix for that?
Post #: 1
RE: Large puzzles won't save to server - 10/26/2013 10:04:42 AM   
dave

We have had hundreds of puzzles of this size (and larger) played, saved and solved by thousands of users in the last 6 years. They all work fine. How did you reach the conclusion the problem is on our side and we cannot save puzzles of this size?

Anyway, what you describe sounds like a temporary communications problem. I wouldn't be surprised if it's now working OK on your side. However, if you still have problems please send email to support@conceptispuzzles.com and we'll see what further steps can be taken to find the source of this problem.

BTW, if this problem persists you might want to try using a different browser.

Thanks, Dave

< Message edited by dave -- 10/26/2013 10:54:07 AM >

(in reply to franlaux)
Post #: 2
RE: Large puzzles won't save to server - 10/28/2013 7:53:57 PM   
franlaux

I neglected to include my OS and browser. I'm on W7 and using Firefox, which IS the problem. I was able to complete the puzzle in IE. In answer to your question, I knew it didn't save because I got an error message saying if couldn't save.

Thanks for your response. Sorry for the false alarm.

Fran

(in reply to dave)
Post #: 3
RE: Large puzzles won't save to server - 11/27/2013 7:48:25 AM   
AngeLoffer

Several Nonogram (choose your favorite name) puzzle apps, all of which lack something.

--------------------
Every women likes surprises so getting her Pleasing Hearts Women Teddy gift delivered at a time when she is home is crucially important.

< Message edited by AngeLoffer -- 11/27/2013 7:50:24 AM >

(in reply to franlaux)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Large puzzles won't save to server Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts