Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Saved puzzle-how do I continue it?

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Saved puzzle-how do I continue it? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Saved puzzle-how do I continue it? - 6/30/2013 3:31:02 AM   
Phrancko

I started a large Pic-a-PiX puzzle and saved it before closing the window. Now I would like to resume it from where I was, but I can't find a way to bring it back. When I go to the Play Online page, "My Saved" says 0 (under My Pic-a-Pix as well as everywhere else) and My Solved also says 0. I have solved a number of puzzles before now and they all got "saved" when they were completed. So I thought I'd also find them there, but everything says "0" except Current week (8), My New (1), and Buy (1601) in the category My Pic-a-Pix.

I am using a Chrome Browser in Mac OS X (ver. 10.8.3).

I am reluctant to buy puzzles if the save mechanism is not working.

Phrancko
Post #: 1
RE: Saved puzzle-how do I continue it? - 6/30/2013 3:18:27 PM   
z287marc

It appears that you are playing the 'free' weekly puzzle. The free puzzles are active for only a week unless you purchase the puzzle. For example, if you started this week's free PAP, it is active until July 4. On July 5th, your saved and solved stats will reset unless you purchase the puzzle.

(in reply to Phrancko)
Post #: 2
RE: Saved puzzle-how do I continue it? - 7/2/2013 6:21:55 AM   
yueruxu

Together with the conduct of which events, players may also have the opportunity to come back for the past, to knowledgeable some taking place inside the story on the early stage, however, if these stories event has become completed, the ball player is not going to be capable of when once more encounter .

------------------------

FIFA 13 Coins
fifa 13 buy coins
fifa 13 coins sell

(in reply to z287marc)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> Saved puzzle-how do I continue it? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts