Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

New payment method

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> New payment method Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New payment method - 3/19/2013 8:06:43 PM   
Fane18

Hello, I just wanted to recommend you some new payment methods.
Paysafecard
pay by: SMS/call

You know I'm 16 (offtopic) so I don't have a credit card and I think that even if I would have a credit card I wouldn't pay by it, because it's quite dangerous.
If you add Paysafecard method it's quite easy, visit their sites. It's all about that you go to gas stop (the most of places where they sell them) and you buy a ticket like from big markets. In the ticket of certain amount of money (4€,12€...[you can buy 2 4€]) you have a keycode which you write on the site where it requests money. You can write 1-10 tickets at once it doesn't matter. I'm from the Czech Republic, where 100Czsk = cca 3,80€, so I buy a ticket for 100Kcsk and that's not enough so I buy 2. Write codes from both of them. It takes me 4€ from 7,60€. So my 1st card is empty while 2nd is still holding 3,60€.
Smart isn't it?
Post #: 1
RE: New payment method - 4/11/2013 10:40:08 AM   
Albertogoe

I do not think the govt will ever do to promote or secure IT companies, primarily because of obtaining your resources whether they are digital, perceptive or physical. It is usually recognized RS Gold and Diablo 3 Gold as the responsibility of the proprietor.MapleStory Mesos is also so great!

(in reply to Fane18)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Technical Support >> New payment method Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts