Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Stuck on Hard Pic-A-Pix

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Support >> Stuck on Hard Pic-A-Pix Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Stuck on Hard Pic-A-Pix - 11/20/2012 12:14:02 PM   
arik_iis

...I have managed to solve a few hard ones (same or smaller size), but for some reason I have very hard times to get this one moving...

Any suggestions? did I miss something, or do I have a new rule to learn?

Thanks,

Arik

Attachment (1)
Post #: 1
RE: Stuck on Hard Pic-A-Pix - 11/20/2012 6:48:53 PM   
stewpot

In the fourth row from the bottom (starting with 11-2-7), all three of those combinations have to fit to the left of the squares you've dotted out; if you try to include the 7 along with the remaining combinations in that row, they won't all fit in the available spaces to the right of the dotted squares.
That should allow you to make additional progress on the lower vertical combinations.

(in reply to arik_iis)
Post #: 2
RE: Stuck on Hard Pic-A-Pix - 11/22/2012 1:54:01 PM   
arik_iis

Thanks !!!
You don't know how many times I scanned that area... but was quick to decide that if I drew only 4 from the 11, then I have 7 "freedom" in the line, and thus the 7 leaves no mark...
Ahhh... these oversights.

Managed to make progress, but feel like stuck again... will give it a more thoughts before I publish again.

Thanks for your help !!!

Arik

(in reply to stewpot)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Support >> Stuck on Hard Pic-A-Pix Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts