Foren

Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List 

Color Buildings Link-a-pix

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Visions >> Color Buildings Link-a-pix Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Color Buildings Link-a-pix - 10/8/2012 5:35:14 PM   
farinha

I had an idea for pictures I would like to see more of. My favorite link-a-pix picture is the mega link-a-pix with color released on Dec 30, 2011. There are a few town scenes in the b+w link-a-pix but as far as I know there aren't really any more like the one released on Dec 30, 2011. I think that scene is beautiful and I would like to solve more puzzles like that one. (Just so you know, I primarily only do mega link-a-pix and fill-a-pix). Just an idea, but I really like the style of that one.
Post #: 1
RE: Color Buildings Link-a-pix - 10/11/2012 11:05:32 AM   
shriramit

Dear Farinha,
We are glad you liked that puzzle, we will make more LAP mega color like that in the near future. Best, Amit

(in reply to farinha)
Post #: 2
RE: Color Buildings Link-a-pix - 10/12/2012 2:23:20 PM   
farinha

Amit, thank you for looking at my post. I appreciate it. I hope to see what you will create (because I'm sure whatever it is, it will be lovely).

(in reply to farinha)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [PUZZLE FANS] >> Puzzle Visions >> Color Buildings Link-a-pix Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts